12 thoughts on “Gone

• lillian April 29, 2016 / 8:23 am

Late in my replies — apologies. But do so appreciate your words here. Glad you enjoyed!

1. AnnMarie Roselli-Kissack April 28, 2016 / 6:14 pm

it seems we were both channeling ‘yester,’ Lillian –
    I can imagine a beautiful, young woman seated – brushing her hair, thinking of fresh hope…
    your words bring these pictures into clear romantic focus – a sepia tinted dream from yesteryear

• lillian April 29, 2016 / 8:27 am

Thank you AM. A little late to me reading and replying — out and about all day yesterday. And — drinking my first cup of Chemex brewed coffee this morning — just the glass pot…not electric. Have had bad luck with last three electric drip coffee pots and finally in frustration went this simplistic and aesthetically pleasing route. I must say, there is an aroma here — the coffee is abstolutely delicious (there is a taste to it) — and the ritual of making the coffee was soothing to the soul. I’m sold! 🙂 Wishing you a good Friday, my friend.

• AnnMarie Roselli-Kissack April 29, 2016 / 2:23 pm

you’re welcome, Lillian-
        ooo, I’ll have to check out your coffee pot of choice – my coffee has tasted horrid of late – I’ve been spending a small fortune for others to brew it for me:)
        Happy Friday

• lillian April 29, 2016 / 8:29 am

Thank you. Yes — there is a longing – and there is also an understanding. Life moves on, even if we’e moving a bit slower than the outside rings.

• lillian April 29, 2016 / 9:44 am

So very glad you enjoyed this one. Nice to see you this morning, Oneta. Truly appreciate your kind words.

2. annell4 April 29, 2016 / 10:17 am

The click of your heel on the brick floor….echos in the hall…nice write….