12 thoughts on “Sea Salt

1. AnnMarie Roselli-Kissack May 27, 2015 / 12:15 am

Hi Lillian,
    Ooo, this is quite sexy, Miss! Wonderfully written!
    I love colored Adirondack chairs! I put a few on my front porch even though I’m not near an ocean 🙂
    Have a great evening.

• lillian May 27, 2015 / 11:37 am

oooh, slept in a bit this AM 🙂 Always a nice surprise when that happens. Saw your comment last night but somehow, didn’t feel right to reply unless I was holding my morning cup of coffee! 🙂
      Yes, cheerful I am today. Needed a short zippy poem to change the mood 🙂
      The chairs are in Provincetown…love that place. We will be there two weeks in September this year. Have a great day my B friend!
      lillian

• AnnMarie Roselli-Kissack May 27, 2015 / 11:10 pm

Ah, when I was a kid we vacationed in Provincetown a few times – it was lovely. Cool ocean breezes would have come in handy today. I subbed 4th grade and the room was not part of the original school – it was an add on. More metal, less brick – quite steamy. The poor kids and the teacher have another month to go in that educational oven.
        Hope you had a lovely COOL day today!

2. BarbaraK aka fiddlbarb May 27, 2015 / 12:16 am

Absolutely precious!

• lillian May 27, 2015 / 11:38 am

So glad you like it! Wanted something short and zippy 🙂
      lillian

• BarbaraK aka fiddlbarb May 27, 2015 / 2:20 pm

It’s wonderful!

3. mincs1 May 27, 2015 / 2:25 am

A whole different way to look at how to use sea salt! Fun 🙂

• lillian May 27, 2015 / 11:40 am

Always fun to spice things up! 🙂
      Love seeing your comment over my morning coffee….have a wonderful day…..and thanks for
      helping me start my day off in a smiley face way! Always happy to see that you’ve stopped by.
      lillian